OPS Power customers, we welcome you to our new customer web portal, SmartHub. We trust you will find this a great customer experience, giving you more choices to help manage your power account at OPS.
To register your electric account, go to http://opelikapower.com/pay-online/. Under the Green Light Bulb icon, click “Pay Now” and you will be re-directed to Smarthub login. Select New User to register.
- For Residential customers, you will be asked to enter your Account Number, Last name and E-mail address. Submit.
- For Business customers, you will be asked to enter your Account Number, Full BusinessName and E-mail address.
- You will then be promoted to enter the last 4 digits of your SSN or Tax ID Number
- Birth Month and Day (MMDD)
- Mailing Zip Code
If you are an OPS power customer and need assistance to set up your online account, call OPS Customer Service at 334-705- 5170, Monday – Friday, from 8 am to 4:30 pm.
In addition to the new look on our website, we also invite you to download the SmartHub app for your mobile devices as well. Once logged in, you will be prompted to add a security phrase. Please also update your personal profile once you have successfully logged in.
Here are a couple of helpful instructions as you begin using the new web portal or SmartHub app:
- For existing online customers, you may update your profile once you have successfully logged into your account. In order to fully utilize all features, your phone numbers and e- mail addresses must be current on your account. Use the Notifications tab to add additional email addresses and/or phone numbers. Use the My Profile tab to update your profile information.
- New users, update your personal profile with OPS Customer Service prior to setting up your new online account.
- Customers who do not wish to register may still pay online, as this option is located just under the Pay Now button for Power Services. You will only need your Billing Account Number (Customer ID only) and your Last Name (Residential account) or Full Business Name (Business account).
OPS encourages our customer to explore this new portal and all the features you will find that will be helpful in monitoring your power usage, as well as payment options.
It is our goal to provide our customers with innovative options and excellent customer care.